- Amendment of Terms
We reserve the right to edit, change, add or remove portions of these terms at any time. Please check regularly to familiarise yourself with the current terms. When substantive changes are made we will use reasonable efforts to highlight such changes.
By visiting this website, you are taken to have accepted these terms. If you do not accept these terms, you must not use this website.
It is a pre-condition of your use of this website that you accept that we are not legally responsible for any loss or damage that you may incur in relation to your use of this website, whether from errors or omissions in our information, any goods or services offered on our website, or from any other use of this website. This includes your reliance on any third party content, links, comments, or advertisements.
- Permission to use the website
You are permitted to use this website for legal purposes only. You must not misuse this website.
A breach or violation of any of these terms may result in an immediate termination of your use of the website and we may also instigate enforcement action or investigation without further notice to you.
We reserve the right to refuse access to the website to any person, for any reason. We don’t offer any assurances to you as to the maintenance of your access to the website. You may experience a disruption of service if there are issues with technology or for any other reason. We disclaim any liability for loss arising out of access to the website being refused, either by us or by a disruption attributable to the technology we use, to the maximum extent permitted by law.
You must not use our website to:
- commit or encourage someone else to commit a criminal offence;
- transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm, or any other material which is malicious, or harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene;
- hack into or attempt to breach any aspect of the website;
- corrupt data;
- cause annoyance to other users;
- infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights;
- send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material;
- attempt to reverse engineer, copy or infringe on our intellectual property rights (including copyright) in the content on the website or the technology used to make it available to you; or
- attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through the website.
- Your use of the website
When you use the website you are solely responsible for the consequences of your decision to share information with us. By using the website, you are permitting us to use your content without attribution, payment or any other commitment to you and you are representing that you are not violating or infringing anyone else’s rights in doing so. You must not rely on us for the accuracy, completeness, validity for fitness for purpose of the content on the website.
You are welcome to embed links to our website in your website, however you may not suggest a relationship between parties without our permission.
Your use of the website does not confer any rights, title or interest in the intellectual property right subsisting in the content on the website. We do not grant any such rights to you. We reserve all of our rights in the content.
- Third party content
We may incorporate content created by third parties on the website. We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or validity of third party content and you must not rely on us in that context.
If you follow a link to a third party website from our website, then your use of that other website will be subject to separate terms and policies. We are not responsible for managing third party websites and have no obligation to you in connection with your use of third party content.
If you see an error on our website, whether it’s a typographical or substantive issue, we’d be grateful if you let us know. We reserve our right to correct errors, however they arise and we are not responsible for any reliance you may place on inaccurate information. We will do our best to address issues when we become aware of them.
- Important notice
To the extent permitted by law (including Australian Consumer Law) you acknowledge and agree that:
- the website is provided ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ for your use, without any representation, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied;
- any reliance on any content is at your own risk;
- we will not be responsible for inaccuracies or errors caused by incorrect information supplied to us by third parties;
- you must make your own assessment as to the suitability of the content of the website before you act on that decision.
- in the event of the sale of our assets or the event of our insolvency, your information may be transferred to a third party buyer without notice to or consent from you;
- you must indemnify us from and against any and all claims arising out of your use of the website.
These terms are governed by the laws of Queensland and Australia. In the event of litigation, you consent to non-exclusive jurisdiction in their courts.